- What time is the wedding ceremony? If you are getting married at 3pm most guests will likely have lunch before they leave home, however if the wedding is at 1pm they may not have time to eat beforehand.
- Will you serve a formal sit down meal or a more informal buffet style?
- How many times will you feed your guests? Will you have a sit down meal in the afternoon followed by a buffet in the evening?
- Will you be serving anything else? i.e. canapes?
- Why not have a candy bar? Guests can help themselves to your very own pick n' mix sweets, the candy bar can easily be themed to match your wedding colours, or simply to include the sweets you like.
- Serve bacon rolls at around 11pm - we did this at a wedding I planned last year and they went down a treat!
- To keep the costs of a 3-course meal down, serve canape's with the reception drinks and follow it with a main and dessert course.
What will you serve at your wedding?