Thursday 10 March 2011

Guest Book Cheat Sheet

Are you one of those people who knows exactly what to write when the guest book lands in front of you?  Or are you like me?  You really want to write a meaningful and memorable message for the bride and groom but as soon as you have the pen in your hand you go completely blank!


Why not give your guests a steer in the right direction with a cheat sheet to get them started, here are some message inspirations:

The time is .......... and I'm feeling ..........
In three words I see the bride and groom as ..........
The highlight of the day so far for me has been ..........
My favourite memory of these two together is ..........
My crystal ball tells me that in five years time these two are ..........
To guarantee they live happily ever after, the best marriage survival tip I can offer is ..........
A personal message to the bride and groom from me ..........
My name is .......... and my relationship to the bride and groom is ..........


What did you last write in a wedding guest book?


Photo: UK Greeting Cards
   

No comments:

Post a Comment