Thursday 17 March 2011

Wedding A-Z: E is for Emergency!

In the past you may have heard me talk about my wedding day emergency kit.  This is my box of tricks that contains everything I might need on a wedding day to resolve any kind of problem that may crop up.  This is something I naturally bring along if you hire me for On the Day Co-ordination, to ensure I am well prepared for any eventuality.

Now I don't expect all Brides to have quite as extensive a kit as I do, but there are certainly a few essentials I would recommend throwing in a bag and leaving at the venue 'just in case'.


  • baby wipes (great stain removers)
  • chocolate
  • deodorant
  • hair grips
  • hairspray
  • hand held mini fan
  • hankerchiefs
  • mints/breath spray
  • paracetamol/asprin
  • party feet
  • plasters
  • safety pins
  • scissors
  • sellotape
  • sewing kit
  • stain remover
  • sting relief
  • tampons, panty liners etc.
  • tissues
  • white chalk

What's the one essential thing you have in your emergency kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment