Thursday 11 November 2010

Thank you from Mother of the Bride

I just wanted to share with you the lovely thank you note I received from the mother of the bride from a recent wedding - I'll let her do the talking...



"As Mother of the Bride I was pleased that I didn’t have to deal with any problems on the day and that all cash payments to suppliers were taken care of.  Everything ran very smoothly and I enjoyed the day knowing you were there to make sure it all DID run to perfection.

I would always recommend that a Mother of the Bride has a planner at least for the day. It meant I could really relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding.


Caroline, you did a wonderful job and thank you."


If you would like to find out how Endless Love could help you plan your wedding please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment