Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Floristry Workshop

I recently attended a floristry workshop at my sister-in-law's new venture; Half Penny House in Needham Market, Suffolk - website coming soon.

During the workshop we learned how to put together a Christmas table centre piece. I was really surprised by how much work and how much time it took to put together the arrangement. It really helped me to understand the work put in by florists and how much time it actually takes to create a beautiful arrangement. I thought i was finished, and then continued to work on my centre piece for another hour!

Here's a picture of the finished product - what do you think?


Half Penny House sells all kinds of wonderful things for the home and runs numerous workshops from sewing to painting!
If you would like to know more, please contact Nicola Gouldsmith on 07887 511081.













No comments:

Post a Comment